if cap3 isn’t called “captain america and falcon: we’re up all night to get bucky”, i’m not watching it
Marvel should make a She-Hulk tv show
It would be 60% lawyer drama, 40% extreme wrestling and 100% majestic
Starring Aisha Tyler as Jennifer Walters.
single female lawyer
fighting for her clients
wearing sexy mini skirts
and being self reliant
1. There is a resale period where you’ll have a chance. (usually in June)
2. Because of the bullshit with the broken links, there’s a good chance they’ll have a second chance sale for anyone who didn’t get 4 day badges. Last year the badge sale website froze so they ended up having a second chance sale like 2 weeks later. GO COMPLAIN.
“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the star of Bowfinger and bonafide party-starter, Robert Downey Jr.”
AVENGERS SPOILERS AHOY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD is secretly the Vision. I’ll tell you why.
- The movies have already established that both Synthezoids (Captain America) and Life Model Decoys (Avengers, Iron Man 2 [Stark Expo]) exist. Fully passable androids are already around.
- Coulson has never exhibited emotion, not once. He remains cool calm and collected in the most insane situations. Even after being stabbed through the chest by Loki he barely bats an eyelash and advises Fury to use his death to motivate the team.
- Coulson was somehow able to get through Stark Tower’s security systems basically unchallenged
- When talking about Coulson after his “death” Fury says he “lost his one good eye”, a clear reference to Coulson’s codename Vision. Coulson has acted as Fury’s eyes in the field in every single aspect of the Avenger’s Initiative
- The one subject he expresses any real enthusiasm in is Captain America, a contemporary of Jim Hammond, the original Synthezoid on which the Vision was based.
- And most importantly, if this is true then Phil Coulson is alive.
Please be alive Phil…
Apparently Whedon told Gregg that Coulson would survive. [x]